As a small business, having the support of our clients is more important than ever. This week I ran an e-workshop session with a clients HR team, representatives from China, Netherlands, Italy, France and Switzerland. We started with an icebreaker, around the virtual table. How are you dealing with your day to day working life? It gave some people great hope to hear our friend from China say she was back at work and to see our friend from Italy bring his baby daughter on camera. Then we got into our workshop content, not work as usual but working all the same, so here’s a virtual hug to our clients who are helping us keep the lights on!
A virtual hug to all our clients
- A virtual hug to all our clients 29/03/2020
- Episode 5. Part one, Keeping up with the Pace of Change 29/03/2020
- Episode 4. Pick a Lane & Stick to It – How to Build and Maintain a High Trust Culture 29/03/2020
- Episode 3. What shadow do you cast ? The power of understanding yourself and the people you work with. 29/03/2020
- Episode 2. Being acquired by Cisco 29/03/2020