Today’s organizations are working beyond a single team, forcing a new approach of working, and the teams of the future have never seen this level of diversity.
With organisations needing to equip their employees to create cohesive teams quickly to enable results, these six ninety-minute sessions will help you reach a common understanding of what it means to be a united team with a common purpose, based on The Five Behaviors™ a groundbreaking model for developing united teams.
You will learn:
• The importance of building greater trust within your team
• How to avoid wasting time and energy on politics and confusion
• To gain greater commitment to the end goal
• About a process to better hold one another accountable
• Insights from online personal and team assessments
• From tailored sessions based on the outcome of the assessments