Harley the puppy hasn’t featured much recently, he has been in training, obviously a lot still to learn on how to carry a frisbee. As a #leader you need to have patience, humility ad sometimes a sense of humour. This reminds me of a quote by John Wooden I read recently “I worry that business leaders are more interested in material gain than they are in having the patience to build up a strong organization, and a strong starts with caring for their people”. So Harley I will keep having the patience to care for you even though its not easy, it takes effort but the outcome will be worth it.
New recruit still needs some training
- Join our HR Webinar – Improving Team Dynamics 02/07/2020
- A virtual hug to all our clients 29/03/2020
- Episode 5. Part one, Keeping up with the Pace of Change 29/03/2020
- Episode 4. Pick a Lane & Stick to It – How to Build and Maintain a High Trust Culture 29/03/2020
- Episode 3. What shadow do you cast ? The power of understanding yourself and the people you work with. 29/03/2020