Harley the puppy hasn’t featured much recently, he has been in training, obviously a lot still to learn on how to carry a frisbee. As a #leader you need to have patience, humility ad sometimes a sense of humour. This reminds me of a quote by John Wooden I read recently “I worry that business leaders are more interested in material gain than they are in having the patience to build up a strong organization, and a strong starts with caring for their people”. So Harley I will keep having the patience to care for you even though its not easy, it takes effort but the outcome will be worth it.
New recruit still needs some training
- Meet #fivebehaviors 21/11/2019
- S&P index, staggering figures from McKinsey 21/11/2019
- Illumia Consulting Group Forms European Alliance 21/11/2019
- Jonathan Alexander joins our trusted advisers 21/11/2019
- EMEA HRBP team at Nutanix enjoy the Five Behaviors experience 31/10/2019