Harley the puppy hasn’t featured much recently, he has been in training, obviously a lot still to learn on how to carry a frisbee. As a #leader you need to have patience, humility ad sometimes a sense of humour. This reminds me of a quote by John Wooden I read recently “I worry that business leaders are more interested in material gain than they are in having the patience to build up a strong organization, and a strong starts with caring for their people”. So Harley I will keep having the patience to care for you even though its not easy, it takes effort but the outcome will be worth it.
New recruit still needs some training
- Customer Success Story – a woohoo moment 02/08/2019
- Great leaders use dialogue not monologue to succeed 02/08/2019
- Another aha moment as we introduce the Five Behaviors methodology 18/07/2019
- New recruit still needs some training 16/07/2019
- A Toxic Work Culture Is Forcing High-Performing People to Quit 25/06/2019