Amplified Group introduced a slightly new concept on Wednesday evening (26th June) Startup Nations @Amsterdam which got a lot of interest. So people do understand its not the tech thats important but the people that inspire it and need to unite to make it a success. Here is a summary of the meetup. The digital, data-driven world we live in forces us to think about problems in different ways and in multidimensional terms, It touches technology, business, organizations, and operational models, but mostly it’s about people and how we understand, analyze, act, react, make plans and execute them in this ever-changing landscape of technology and the world of IT, this is true for the people that are driving the transformation or the ones that are being affected by it. hashtag#people hashtag#technology, looking forward to presenting again soon!
- Customer Success Story – a woohoo moment 02/08/2019
- Great leaders use dialogue not monologue to succeed 02/08/2019
- Another aha moment as we introduce the Five Behaviors methodology 18/07/2019
- New recruit still needs some training 16/07/2019
- A Toxic Work Culture Is Forcing High-Performing People to Quit 25/06/2019