Create a unified team focused on a common purpose
This one-day session includes a team assessment, short demonstrations, video segments, group processes and active learning. We will guide you through each of the Five Behaviors™ of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, how to turn them into effective team behaviour applied to your top priority.
This one day fast paced workshop focuses on developing skills and behaviours to build the foundations for a unified team.
- Gain clarity of why it is important to create team unity
- Appreciate the expectations for an effective team, based on The Five Dysfunctions of a Team model
- Have a basic understanding of where the team is now against expectations
- Take the first steps towards building the foundation of trust
- Reach a common understanding of the team purpose
- Develop an action to become a more unified team focused on a top priority
- Establish a plan for making progress on commitment, accountability, and collective results
Foundations of the Five Behaviors™ of a Team:
Teamwork is the ultimate competitive advantage, because it is both so powerful and so rare. A high-functioning team can achieve its potential, resulting in a more productive organisation. Additionally, improving teamwork is an important endeavour beyond merely helping organizations become more effective. It also reduces the stress and dissatisfaction of the people who populate those organizations, which has a profound impact on the lives of their friends and family members, as well.